Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Marley's Getting Smart

So today I was trying to leave to go to the trainer, and Marley was being stubborn about going into his bathroom. Usually all I have to do is throw a toy or a bone in the bathroom, and he'll run in there. This was not the case today. The one day that I'm in a hurry, Marley gets smart. Who would have thunk it? First, I threw a treat in the bathroom. He just looked at me and ran away. Then I tried thowing his favorite stuffed blue puppy in there. He did the same thing. Then, I had to get creative. I went to the refrigerator and pulled out a cup of applesauce, which Marley loves. I put it in the bathroom, and it still didn't work. So then I tried the old good fashioned method of chasing him. He ran behind the chair in the living room and I finally caught him by his tail. Needless to say he wasn't too happy being stuck in the bathroom, and he left me a nice present when I came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment