Thursday, April 28, 2011

Marley the Marshmallow

Recently, Marleys new favorite place is the dog park. In Marley language, it is known as the puppy park. He loves to be able to freely run around with all of the other dogs and jump into everyone else's lap. He's kind of an attention stealer. Well, today we made a trip to the dog park because it has been raining for a solid week, and Marley and I needed some Vitamin D. I sat down in the grass and let Marley run around. This little boy comes up to me and tells me that Marley looks like a big fluffy marshmallow. I thought that was pretty funny, so this evening I've been calling him Marley the Marshmallow. Soon after the little boy went home with his small terrier, Marley found another friend that liked Marley a little too much. This little dog kept humping him, and Marley didn't know what to do. He couldn't escape! The owner of said dog comes running up apologizing and said, "I'm so sorry! Pepper likes to hump fluffy things. She's a girl dog, so I don't know why she's humping your little girl." How insulting! Marley may be slightly metro and like his bling, but he is definitely not a tranny! I replied politely, "He is a boy and he's fixed." We left the dog park a few minutes later with Marley covered in mud from the weeks rain. Good thing he's going to the groomer tomorrow. He'll be getting his summer cut, and I think he is definitely ready! Pics of his new haircut to be posted tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment